Saturday, September 6, 2008

Drug dealers and prostitutes at BART stations


There are some stations where we highly recommend you DO NOT get off at these stations at night by yourself.

Every night when I come up that escalator and see all the heroin dealers at the top I always grab my purse a little tighter. I avoid eye contact, ignore the cat calls, and "power" walk my ass home to my warm safe apartment...WE NEED MORE COPS IN THE CIVIC CENTER!!! ...protect us and scare off those fucking drug dealers and crackheads who use the elevators as their office/drug den!
Last night me and a group of fellow photographers got off at this station to meet up with some others and it was disgusting as well as a lil scary. We got stopped every few feet by someone begging for money/change or whatever they could get out of you. We then had the pleasure (not) of walking about 8 blocks to Powell street and there were literally peple doing drugs out in the open as well as hookers and pimps. Not the best experience!
-Yelp reviews of Civic Center Station

No comments: